About The Position
Xsight Systems is seeking a ★Talented Controller ★ to join the finance team!
A Day in the Life:
As a Controller, you will be responsible for the monthly financial reporting process, including analysis of financial records, system integrity, implementation, and oversight of internal controls related to financial reporting. You will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring operational and financial activities on the local and global levels (purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash, and cash flow management, subsidiaries).
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, talented accounting professional who is passionate and excited about accounting and reporting and have experience with the details of a monthly close cycle, periodic financial reporting, and related analytical analysis.
As our Controller, you will be responsible for the company’s ongoing financial reporting to the management, reporting to Director of Finance.
• Manage the accountancy team.
• Preparing the yearly and quarterly financial reports.
• Preparing financial information requested by the management.
• Participate in monthly and quarterly revenue forecast processes.
• Working with the Department Heads (R&D, Sales, Marketing, HR, Legal, Customer Operation) to ensure all fully executed agreements are properly booked and recognized in the Company’s systems to ensure accuracy in closing metrics.
• Manage payments to suppliers and collecting from costumers.
• Assist with other special projects and ad hoc reporting requests.
• Certificate Public Accountant
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a leading institute
• IFRS/Israeli GAAP knowledge
• internship in one of the big 4. Experience with Hi-tech companies- an advantage
• 3+ years of relevant experience as a Controller)
• A highly productive self-starter with a solid work ethic and commitment to excellence, working independently and being a team player.
• Very strong Analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
• Advanced Excel modeling skills.
• Detail-oriented and ability to see the bigger picture.
• Great organizational skills
• Strong communication skills – High level of English
• Planning, Organizing & Executing, Strong attention to detail.
• Self-learning, process-oriented
• Independent leading figure, ability to perform under pressure and constraints.