ABOUT OUR WORK
We work on a multidisciplinary system that includes cameras and radars deployed on an airport runway. There is command and control of the device as well as advanced algorithms to detect and recognize objects. The challenges are wide ranging from the lowest hardware level to the GUI and beyond.
We are looking for a software developer to work as part of an agile software development team. In this role you will be responsible for taking user stories off a prioritized backlog, develop the story (both client side, server side, and sensor side), and write unit tests.
- 5 years of relevant experience in both client and server side development and knowledge of the following:
- Server: ASP.NET WebAPI, SQL
- Sensor: C/C++
- Advantages: Angular, Flex, Linux, Microchip
- A relevant degree from a major and well known university.
- Strong computer science background in algorithms and data structures.
- Should be able to self-learn new skills and technologies.
- Should be innovative, creative and resourceful.